- Milk Khova - 1/4 cup
- Maida or All purpose flour -1 cup
- Cooking soda - A pinch
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Water - 2 cup
- Dessicated coconut - 1 cup
- Ghee for deep frying
- Milk - 1 cup
For Sugar syrup: Add 2 cups of water to 2 cups of sugar and heat on a low flame. Boil till the sugar turns to a thread consistency.
- Mix khova, maida and little soda with very little milk. Make in to a smooth dough.
- Make small balls of desired shape and size
- Heat ghee and deep fry the balls on a low flame till they turn red.
- Take the jamuns out and let them cool for 5-10mins.
- Then put them in the already prepared sugar syrup.
- Keep the Jamuns in the sugar syrup for around 1/2 hour .
- Remove the jamuns from the syrup .
- Now roll the jamuns on the dessicated coconut(dry copra) and store.
Preparation time : 30mins