- 250g cooked Pasta Penne
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil(Refined oil/cooking oil can be used if olive oil not available)
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 Carrots, finely chopped
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 tsp tomato sauce
- Spices (use these according to taste for mild-medium spice):
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a large saucepan, bring about 6-8 cups of water to boil (or follow the package directions for cooking the pasta). Add a little salt if you want and add the pasta.
- Boil the pasta until it's almost cooked; should be soft but still a little chewy. Drain and cool the pasta.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and fry for a minute.
- Add the onions and saute on medium heat for 2 minutes. Then add capsicum and carrot with some salt and saute until the vegetables are tender.
- Add all the spices and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta and mix well and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add 3-4 tsp tomato sauce.
- Mix well and enjoy it hot!
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINS