Here is the recipe :)
Puff Pastry Sheets – 1 pack (Buy from the frozen section of a grocery store)
For the Stuffing:
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Onions – 1/4 small, finely chopped
- Potato – 1 small, shredded
- Salt – to taste
- Carrots – 1/4, shredded
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – to taste
- Finely chopped green chllies -1 or 2
- coriander -finely cut - 2 strands
HOW TO MAKE
- Keep the puff pastry sheets out and thaw them at room temperature for about 40 minutes.
- Pre-heat the Oven at 200 degrees Celcius and keep it ready.
- Now for the stuffing, take a small fry pan and heat Oil on medium heat.
- Once hot, add in the Onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Now add in the Potatoes and a little salt. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes till the Potatoes are cooked.
- Add in the Carrots and Mix.(Note:Any veggies of your choice can be used)
- Now Add in the spices – Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the Pastry sheets strips to form a rectangle.
- Put 3 tsp of the stuffing in the center.
- Seal the edges of the pastry sheet using a fork(press in to the sides and press away)
- Put the Puffs on a baking sheet and Place in the pre-heated oven afor about 15 minutes.
- Once they are golden brown, remove from oven and let it cool a bit.
- Serve hot !