One more experiment with oats!Yummy oats cutlets!Read on for recipe:)
- Dry roast the oats and grind it to fine powder and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When it starts to splutter, add the chopped green chillies ,curry leaves followed by the chopped onions and salt.
- When the onions become translucent, add the grated ginger.
- Toss it for 2 minutes and then add the red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and fry for few minutes.
- Now add the mashed potatoes and fry for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped coriander and mix well.
- Then add 3 tsp of powdered oats and combine well.It will become more thick.
Preparation time: 30 minutes