- Cornflakes (dry) – 250 gms
- Raw unsalted peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Cashew nuts – 15(optional)
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp(optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a microwave proof bowl place the corn flakes and microwave at high for 3-4 minutes till they pop up and become crisp. Or shallow fry with little oil in a wok for a few minutes until you get a nice aroma.
- Mix once after every minute to avoid burning and to get a crisply done flakes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Now add a little oil and add in the peanuts and cashews.Allow them to pop and then remove and keep aside.
- Now,Heat a big pan / kadai with oil. Let it become hot, almost to a smoking level. Turn off flame and take off the stove. Immediately add red chilli powder, salt, sugar and curry leaves and mix briskly.
- Add all the roasted ingredients to the pan and mix gently till all the ingredients get well coated.
- Store in an air tight container and enjoy with a hot cup of Coffee/ Tea!!