BEETROOT POTATO SOUP
Try this soup for some variety and immediate boost in energy !
- Beetroots - 2
- Potato - 1
- Onion -1
- Garlic - 2 pods
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- Cornflour 1 Tbsp mixed in 1/8 cup water
- Water - 1 cup
HOW TO MAKE
- Take a frying pan.
- Add in the olive oil,onion and garlic .Fry for couple of minutes and let them cool.
- Now add in the peeled and cut Beetroot and potato pieces in water and boil them until soft.Alternatively it can be pressure cooked.
- Now add in the fried mixture to it and blend them all using a hand mixer.(or use a normal mixer to blend them)
- Add salt and pepper to it and allow it boil for about 5 minutes on medium high.
- Switch off and serve!
Post a Comment