- Raw Bananas - 2
- Red chilli powder - 3/4 tsp
- Rasam powder - 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil for shallow fry
HOW TO MAKE
- Peel the skin of raw banana and slice them in to thin rounds and then drop into a bowl with salt water.
- Now mix red chilli powder,rasam powder and salt in a plate.
- Now take out the raw banana slices and marinate them with this mixture,coating them well and allow it to stay for about ten minutes.
- Now take a fry pan and drop in around 6 sliced raw bananas and shallow fry it by adding oil for about 6 mins on medium flame.Flip them and repeat.
- Remove from fry pan when crisp and enjoy with chutney or sauce:)