This can be prepared within minutes if you have batter ready! Still faster if you have ready idlis!
- Idlis - 3 to 4
- Chutney pudi - 2 Tsp(I used MTR chutney powder)
- Oil or ghee -2 Tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 Tsp
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a kadai.
- Add in the oil and let it heat.
- Add in the mustard seeds and let it sputter a bit.
- Now add in the cut idli pieces and let it fry for about a minute.
- Now sprinkle the chutney powder available in your pantry and mix well.
- Let it fry for about a minute on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and serve while hot!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes