Left over rice at home or need a quick evening snack with tea? Try this easy recipe and enjoy:)
- Cooked Rice -2 cups mashed
- Besan/gram flour- 3/4 cups
- Onion - 2
- Green chillies -2
- Pudina or mint leaves- 1 cup
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Curd -3 tbsp
- Oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients except oil and keep aside.
- Meanwhile heat a frying pan with oil.
- Once the oil is hot,add the pakora mix made in to rounds one by one.
- Fry it on medium heat for about 3 to 4 mins and remove it from the flame once they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with tea:)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.
This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.
For more please visit:
TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for the sharing of such information. I'm glad to have visited your blog and good to know you!ReplyDelete