BREAD STIR FRY
Have leftover bread at home! ?then try this quick snack :)requires very minimal ingredients!
- Bread pieces - 6
- Onions chopped - 1
- Chillies - 1 or 2
- Vegetarian stir fry sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp
HOW TO MAKE :
- Take a frying pan. Add in the olive oil(type used for frying ) and add in chopped onions and chillies.
- Fry well till onion turns translucent.
- Now add the bread pieces and fry qell till crisp.
- Now add in the sauces and mix well till it is absorbed.
- Fry till the mixture turns dry.Enjoy while hot!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.ReplyDelete
I came across your blog while looking for some Indian recipes and liked a lot. How amazing! I will keep an eye out for all your recipes :)ReplyDelete
Gorgeous bread stir fry! It’s a perfect color for an outing this weekend! Love it!! I have learn this item to cook while I was studying in the best hotel management college in KolkataReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this information, I really appreciate your cooking skills, Thank You! I love this dish so much. I have learned this dish to prepare when I was studying in the best hotel management colleges in kolkataReplyDelete