CHOCO BANANA CHIA PUDDING
Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse, full of fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and calcium. Unlike the traditional pudding, there’s no need to stand over the stove stirring and stirring – the chia seeds does the work for you:-)This yummy healthy dessert will make your fussy eating kid hungry for sure!!try it!:)
- ¾ cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium bananas)
- 1 small banana sliced for mixing with the pudding (optional )
- 1½ cups milk
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Place the bananas in a blender and puree.
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Place the chia seeds in a medium bowl . Pour the chocolate mixture over the chia seeds and stir.
- The pudding will start to thicken right away, but for the best results, cover the bowl and let the pudding thicken in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
- Optional:serve mixed with chopped bananas.
Setting time:1 hour