Eggless Bananas chocolate cake
Eggless banana chocolate cake anyone??:)
Here goes the recipe!
3 ripe bananas
1 cup (180 gm) sugar
for cake batter:
- ½ cup (120 ml) oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tbsp Vanille sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (120 ml) water
- 1/4 cup thick yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Jam on the top of the cake (optional)
- Powdered sugar for decorating (optional)
How to make:
- Using a blender or mixer ..blend bananas and sugar to smooth puree without adding any water and transfer them into a large bowl.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, yogurt ,baking powder and salt.(dry mixture)
- Mix well
- add ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp vinegar…whisk well until everything is well combine..add them to the dry mixture above..
- Now add yogurt and water and mix well.
- Now mix well using cut and fold method.
- mix to a thick batter consistency.
- make sure to grease the mould and transfer the cake batter.
- place the cake tray into the preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degrees fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes or bake till a fork Or Toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- allow the cake to cool completely
- You can add jam on the top for a slightly different taste and later cut into thick slices and serve.
- Now the eggless banana cake is ready to be served!Enjoy😊