Vermicelli or Semiya kheer is a quick and delicious sweet to make for your parties or festivals !
MTR semiya - 1 cup
Milk - 3 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Milk maid or condensed milk - 4 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Cashews/raisins for garnishing
How to Make:
- Dry roast the semiya/vermicelli in low heat for about 4 -5 mins(make sure not to burn it)
- Add Milk and keep stirring continuously so that the milk does not get burnt and all the semiya gets cooked well for about 5 minutes
- Once the semiya is cooked well, add in the sugar and milkmaid and stir well
- Now take a pan..add ghee and roast Cashews and Raisins and add them to the kheer
- Mix well and Serve them either hot or chilled as per your desire!