- Carrots -1
- Capsicum -1
- Cut long Beans- 1 small cup
- Potato - 1
- Basmati Rice - 3 cups
- Salt to taste
- For Grinding:
- Pudina - 1 bunch
- Onions -2
- Cloves -5-6
- Cinnamon powder- small piece or 1tsp
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup
- Coriander Powder/dhania - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
How to Make:
- First grind all the ingredients mentioned above into a smooth paste
- In a cooker,pour 4-5 Tsp of oil in to a pan .(You can also add 1 tsp of Ghee which is optional)Now add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Transfer all the grind contents in to the cooker and fry the same.
- Add other veggies and fry for sometime.
- Add rice and fry again.
- Now at the end add about 5 cups of water (for 3 cups of rice).
- Add salt to the same and mix it well and close the cooker lid.Wait till 1 whistle and switch off the cooker.
- Serve Hot with Cucumber-Tomato-onion-Raita.
Preparation time : 45 Mins
EE dish try madthini..without pudinaReplyDelete