PUDINA PALAK JUICE
This one's my Mom's recipe:-)Pudina Palak juice is my all time favourite drink. It is a very tasty juice made using mint and spinach leaves and other spices readily available at home. This is a highly nutritious drink which also aids in good digestion.
- Palak leaves - 3 bunches(Take only the leaves)
- Pudina Leaves - 1 bunch(Take only the leaves )
- Pani Puri masala/Jaljeera powder - 2 -3 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger - a small piece
- Lime juice - 2 -3 tsp
- Cold water - 1 litre
- Sugar - 1 tsp
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a grinder and add all the ingredients above and grind them well.
- Take a strainer and strain the residue and store only the juice.
- Add more water/salt if needed.
- Serve Chilled and enjoy!(Note: Makes about 4 glasses of juice)
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes .
Post a Comment