This is a simple and easy to bake cake recipe.And it being eggless is icing on the cake;-)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- few strands of saffron
- 1 cup melted butter
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour the baking pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and saffron into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the sweetened condensed milk and melted butter.
- Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and Enjoy!