There are various kinds of waffles available in Germany.There are rice waffles,corn waffles etc.I bought a pack of rice waffles(Reise waffeln with salt) and thought of making bhelpuri to spice it up!
- 3 Reisewaffeln (rice waffles)
- Onion -1
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
- Dates syrup- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice-1/2 tsp
- coriander leaves
HOW TO MAKE:
- Finely cut the onions and tomatoes and transfer them into a big bowl.
- Finely grate the carrots and transfer into the bowl.
- Add chilli powder,lemon juice,dates syrup and salt and mix well.
- Now crush the rice waffles and add them to the above mixture.
- Mix well .
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve!
Preparation Time; 15 minutes