Read on how to prepare MINT GINGER TEA ground up!
- Fresh pudina/mint leaves 1-2 Tbsp
- Ginger - shredded 1 Tbsp
- Tea powder - 3 tsp
- water -2 cups
- Milk -2 cups(or according to your own taste..add less if you want a stronger tea)
- Sugar to taste(Honey can also be substituted)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a pot and add 2 cups of water and fresh mint leaves to it and bring them to a slow boil.Boil the water for about 4-5 minutes or until the aroma of mint starts infusing in the boling water.
- Now add the shredded ginger to the boling water and let it boil for the next two minutes .
- Now add the tea powder,sugar and milk(Note:milk is optional,If you want Indian chai,then add milk ,else you can have it without that)
- Now let the above mixture come to a boil.Switch off the stove and pour the chai to a tea cup by using a strainer.
- Now our Pudina ginger tea is ready to be served with some biscuits:-)
- Enjoy it while hot!
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes