THAI RED CURRY
Hot Thai curry with aromatic Jasmine rice!
- Red curry paste 2-3 Tbsp
- Coconut milk 1 can(400 ml)
- Sugar 2 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Red Bell Pepper 1/2 sliced
- Green Bell Pepper 1/2 sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper 1/2 sliced
- Mushrooms 1/4 cup
- Baby corn 1 cup
- Carrots 1/2 thin slices
- Onion 1/4 sliced/Spring onions can be used
- Peas - 1/4 cup
- Basil leaves 4-6
- Tofu 1 cup cubed(optional)
- Oil 1 Tbsp
HOW TO MAKE:
- Heat the Oil in a wok .
- When the oil is heated up,add in the red curry paste(Thai red curry paste recipe in a separate post) and mix well.
- Now add in the coconut milk and mix well.
- Now add in the sugar and Soya sauce.
- Now add in the cut veggies to the gravy above.Mix well and let it cook till the veggies are soft.(Make sure they are not over cooked..the veggies should be little crunchy)
- Next add in the Tofu and mix gently and let it cook till the tofu gets the flavour of the gravy.(optional)
- Now add in some torn basil leaves and cook for few more minutes.
- Serve hot with Hot Jasmine rice and Enjoy!
Preparation Time:20 Mins
Cooking Time:20 mins
Post a Comment