CORN CAPSICUM CURRY
- 200 gms corn kernels(I used frozen)
- Capsicum 2 big cut fine
- Onion 1 big cut fine
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Tomato 1 cut fine
- Green chillies 2
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Jeera powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Amchur powder 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream 3 Tbsp (optional)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add cumin seeds, when the seeds sputter a little, add onions and saute until onions turns transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and stir until the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Now Add all the spices and stir a few times.
Add capsicum and corn kernels, salt to taste and water as required and cook until the corn is soft.
Turn off the heat and garnish with coriander leaves.(optional..cream can be added at this point)
- Serve hot with phulkas or rotis!