PALAK PULUGURA(SPINACH CHUTNEY)
- Palak leaves 400 gms
- Green chillies 5 to 6
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Shredded Coconut 1 cup or dessicated coconut can also be used
- Tamarind paste 1 tsp
- Jaggery 1 inch piece
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Hinge a pinch
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a kadai.Add oil to it.
- Once the oil is hot,add in the mustard seeds,hinge,sesame seeds and allow it to sputter.
- Now add the washed and cut spinach leaves and fry for couple of minutes.
- Now add tamarind,jaggery,salt and mix well.
- Let it cook for about 7 minutes on medium heat until all the raw smell vanishes.
- Switch off and allow it to cool.
- Blend the mixture into a smooth paste and the palak pulguru is ready to be served with rice or chapathis!!
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
Post a Comment