- Mirchi aka green Chillies used for making bajjis about 6
- 2 big ladles of Dosa batter
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste(if not already there in the batter..may be you will require more)
- Oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE:
- Take a frying pan and add Oil for frying.
- Take a bowl,add in the batter,chilles,salt and mix well.
- Once the oil is heated,Dip the mirchi/chillies in the batter ,coat it well with the batter and drop it into the frying pan.Fry well until golden brown and remove.
- Serve hot with chutney!
Preparation time: 10 minutes