Great to have just as a soup or with rice, coriander-jeera rasam is simple to prepare and very tasty !
- 1.5 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1.5 tsp Jeera seeds
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut, fresh/frozen
- 2 to 3 Dry red chillies, low spiced
- 3 to 4 peppercorns
- 2-3 strands Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery(optional)
- 1 tsp Ghee/Clarified butter or vegetable oil can be used.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- A pinch of hing
- 7 to 8 Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE
- Grind together coconut, coriander seeds, jeera, cilantro and red chillies with a cup of water.
- Take a container.Add about 2-3 cups of water and dilute the ground mixture.
- Bring to boil on stove. Add tamarind paste, jaggery and boil for another 4-5 mins.
- Now tadka with mustard seeds, hing and curry leaves.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
thank u for sharingReplyDelete
latest designer salwar kameez| kurtis online| buy silk sarees online| buy sarees online india