PURI for CHAAT
- Rawa(semolina/sooji)- 1/2 cup
- Maida(all purpose flour ) - 1/2 tbsp
- Urad Dhal Flour - a pinch
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Warm water
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
HOW TO MAKE
- Take a bowl and add rava, maida,add water little by little, knead it for 10mins to form a smooth dough.
- Add oil and knead it for a minute inti a smooth dough. Keep aside for atleast 15mins.
- Roll the dough very thin and cut small rounds with a lid or container rim.
- Heat oil, carefully add the rolled puris , fluff it up(as we do for normal puris) and fry them to golden brown till crisp.
- Drain in tissue paper and then store in airtight container
- You can store the puris for about a week to 10 days.
Post a Comment