Left over idli batter at home? Try tgus for some variety:)
- Idli batter
- Onion chopped
- Tomatoes chopped
- Oil for greasing sandwich maker
HOW TO MAKE:
- Grease the sandwich maker with little oil.
- Switch on the sandwich maker and let it heat a bit.
- Pour the idli batter to the sandwich grill.top it with onions and tomatoes.
- Let it heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then close the grill sandwich maker (after making sure top of batter is dry)and let it cook for about 4 mins..checking occassionally..
- Now serve the grill sandwich with chutney or just like that.