- Boil a vessel full of water and immerse the tomatoes in it for one minute.
- Remove, de-skin and de-seed tomatoes and chop finely. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms and red chillies.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till mashed.
- Add the tomato sauce and boiled vegetables and mix well.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the coconut milk and add to the gravy.
- Add the ½ cup water and bring tc a boil.
- Add the salt and cashewnut powder. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapatis!