DRAKSHI GOJJU(GREEN GRAPES CHUTNEY)
- Green grapes - 500 gms
- Dry red chillies - about 10 to 12
- Fenugreek(menthya) seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- Tomato paste - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 3 tsp
HOW TO MAKE:
- Dry roast red chillies,fenugreek and asafoetida and grind them in to fine powder.
- Now take a deep bottomed pan and add in the oil.
- Once hot add in the mustard seeds,once they sputter add in the whole green grapes and saute well until the grapes pop out and reduce in size.(this will take about 10 minutes)
- Add the tomato paste and mix well.
- Now add in the ground mixture and salt and mix well.saute for few minutes on low flame.
- Switch off and enjoy with hot rice or chapathis!