- 1small cup Bengal gram
- 100 gms grated coconut
- 8-10 green chillies
- 1 spoon coriander seeds
- 1 spoon jeera seeds
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Soak Bengal gram in water for 3-4 hrs.
- For this add all other ingredients and grind to a smooth paste.
- Boil veggies(cucumber/ash gourd/okra--any of these can be used) with water in a vessel(1 Litre) .
- After it is cooked add the ground masala to the vessel and boil it.
- Add salt while it is boiling.Keep stirring until the raw smell vanishes.
- At the end add sour curds to the above mixture and mix well.Now season with mustard seeds (tadka with little ghee).Serves 4-5.
Post a Comment