- 1 cup urad dal
- 1 cup idly rava(akki tari)
- 500 gms spinach leaves
- 10-12 cashewnuts fried
- How to make:
- Soak dal and rice separately and leave them for 8-10 hrs.
- Grind and then mix them together.
- Add salt to the batter.Let the batter be thick(do not add too much water).
- Keep aside the prepared batter for 6-8 hrs for fermentation.
- Wash palak,steam cook and grind it finely.
- Mix the ground palak to the batter.
HOW TO MAKE:
- Grease the idly moulds and fill the moulds with 3/4 batter.
- Garnish with fried cashews and coriander leaves.
- Steam the idlis.
- Serve hot with cocunut chutney/sambar